Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Trailers

I've realized that because I'm always behind the camera, I have no pictures of me. Like, anywhere. And I guess there's nothing wrong with that, I just feel like this blog... I dunno. It should have some.



My doggy. I feel like I never post pictures of my doggy on here. Not because I don't love her, because she is in fact, my buddy, but because she's completely camera shy. She must know what the camera does. Her name is Sophie, she's a full sized collie. She recently got a haircut cause she likes to run in the horse pasture and there's usually lots of burs there.
I also want to see that new movie that came out today. Real Steel. I like Hugh Jackman and everything, but I'll always know him as Wolverine. So that's not really the reason I want to see it. I honestly have never seen a movie that looks like this. It just looks really original, I'm excited to see it.
And have I ever told you guys about my love for National Geographic? My ultimate dream is to go to Kendall Art School in Grand Rapids for photography and then working for National Geographic. They pay for everything, and send you everywhere.
I also just found out that one of Lauren's old friends from school just had her twin baby girls. I'm so happy for her and her boyfriend!
I also have been thinking a lot lately about friends when they change. I'm really happy to have the friends I have and I wouldn't have it any other way. But what about the ones I've lost? The ones that I should be glad that aren't my friends anymore, because if they were friends at all they wouldn't have been so...ready to not be. And ultimately, that is how I feel. I'm better off without them. I see that. But... How can they just move on like they don't care? I'm trying to get my thoughts in order. I just, I dunno, sometimes I just wonder if when people diss their "friends" like that and then don't when no one else is around, I seriously wonder if they think that's okay. Or that their excuse is good enough. Like, they hurt someone. And it makes me wonder if they know they did it and don't care, or are just totally off it and don't get it, or do they actually feel bad at all. And really this big talk doesn't amount to anything because I can't get my thoughts in order at all. I just, whenever I think about it or see this person on other friends' facebook, I always get this sinking feeling.
Tomorrow I have my first family portraits date. My dad's older sister, her oldest daughter is married and has two little boys. Jaimee and Brian, and they're two little boys Isaac and Micah. I do believe Isaac was on one of my posts about future generations. He's blonde with blue eyes and super cute. I'm doing their pictures at the beach and then at the pumpkin barn. I'm actually super nervous cause the portraits I usually take are like senior pictures and weddings. I've never actually taken official pictures of little kids. So I'm hoping to just roll with it, whatever makes little Isaac happy and leaves him smiling I'll go with. I'm really just leaving it up to whatever he does. I'm hoping it all goes well!
FYI, I also have a pinterest now! I dunno, can I post links? I'll try: http://pinterest.com/scarlettnoelle/ . I think that'll work? If not, I'm under Scarlett Noelle.
Now I think I'm off, I have a date with my wooden Aristotle!

No comments:

Post a Comment