Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

If, if, if.


I had never thought of this in my life. Sirius is arrogant and moody; sometimes hypocritical, unreasonable, and a little childish; he's reckless, and I always thought he was quite bitter. And these reasons, and more, are exactly why Sirius Black is my all-time favorite character. I totally understand that people do NOT like him for these same reasons, and I have nothing against them at all because I can see how aspects in a person's personality can annoy some people and other people, like myself, can recognize that in themselves. I respect him because I know if I were put in his place I could never keep my sanity after having such a bad reputation, having people misunderstand me so much, because of something I didn't do. I also know that if by some reason I did live through all that, I'd pretty much have the same attitude as him. I also think he's the most loyal person in all the books. Draco is arrogant and cocky; hypocritical and, well, "racist" for lack of a better word; he's messed up and troubled; sometimes bitter; quite reckless when he wants to prove something; a little childish; and I always saw him as somewhat cowardly. Draco is not my favorite character, but he's on the top five list. I always felt like I could relate to him, majorly. And looking at it, this confession is like, totally right. If Sirius had never made friends with James, he would've been like Draco. If Draco had ever made friends with Harry, maybe he could've learned loyalty and strength like Sirius did. I'm not saying I wish it would've happened. I think the "what if's" in books make them that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment