Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More



Today before we went to Hunter's track meet Lauren had to go to the bank, so me and Brad hung out at the park and took jumping pictures all over. I had a good time, but I'm not going to lie, I really sincerely wished that Tanner could've been there. But my cute boy (although quite rebellious at times, which isn't wrong) couldn't come because of family issues. I missed him a whole lot, and I can't even begin to say how much I sincerely felt off because he just wasn't there, his presence was missing.


Lauren and Brad decided they are fish now.






Hey, look, its a two horned magical unicorn.


Thaaat Lauren seems to be frightened of, judging by the look on her face.


She can also fit in the little kid swing.


I did, however, see my dearest Tanner today at youth. I really, really, really missed him. I cannot even begin to explain to you how much he means to me. He took this picture of me.
Facebook is acting like a load of crap. It won't let me look at pictures, my messages, and it will only load my chat bar when I'm at the "Account Settings" page. And for a week I'd been kind of relying on facebook because I had no minutes on my phone. Thankfully, I do now.
And I'm already 111 pages into The Son of Neptune. Percy lost his memory, but he remembers Annabeth. Which was like *do a dance, woohoo, woohoo.* But then he meets someone from his camp (i won't spoil and say who) and I was like oh he's gonna recognize them! yes! But then he's like "Hi, I'm Percy." And I'm like nooooooo! There's already been a lot of twists 111 pages in, so I'm sure the rest of it will be pretty good. I really hope he gets back to Camp Half-blood before the end of the book though. I think that would be really sweet.
P.S. If my dearest Tanner is reading, I has a message for him: I am so very proud of you and always will be. Third stall. "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you." 
P.P.S. I'm really really saddened I don't have a picture of Tanner from today :((( What happened to that? Now I have an excuse to invite him over sometime. I need a picture of him. He did look quite dashing today, with his little grey scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment