Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Three Broomsticks or The Hog's Head?










Boiling, looking like a potion!




Lauren and I made Butterbeer lattes! I don't like caramel very much, but I have to say these are super good! At first we thought they might be a little disappointing because we think we put the milk in too soon, but it ended up being absolutely fine. I just about burnt my mouth off because I took the first sip (more like whole hearted drink) wayyyy too fast. So now the roof of my mouth is smooth and all weird feeling.
But altogether I really like this drink. Despite it being called a latte, there's no coffee in it. Which is good to me because I don't like coffee. It has a really creamy taste, it's quite creamy on your lips.
Lauren will probably have the recipe over on her blog, put up whenever, if you want to check it out and make it for yourself!
P.S. Notice my famous peacock mug?

No comments:

Post a Comment