Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh my Merlin

Guys, I'm in the biggest crisis of my life right now. I am torn and I can't decide and I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to be for Halloween.
Halloween is the biggest deal ever! We live in such a small town (if you can even call it that, which, I don't think you even can) that whoever you go to around here for trick-or-treating, they give you more candy than necessary, because no one else goes to their house. It's a big deal. And at the youth group we always have a costume contest, and once me and Lauren won when we were Thing 1 and Thing 2.
So this year I'm debating on what to be. I should've started thinking about it earlier, but it's October 9th and I'm still at it. I think it would be cool to be someone from Harry Potter, but not like one of the Trio or something. I was thinking just a Quidditch player would be sweet. Mad-Eye Moody would be cool too, or Snape or Bellatrix. But the more I think of Quidditch player, the more I like that idea. But I'm open to legit suggestions too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment