Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Me?" "Snape?" "NO! YO MOMMA! UMBRIDGE!"


LOOK WHO GOT IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT! SUCKAHS!
Yeah, basically I'm really excited to read this. In case someone out there is a loser and doesn't know what series this book is from, I'LL BE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU. This is Rick Riordan's newest book. Like, so new that it's pages are fresh and never-been-opened and it's cover still has that little grease mark on its edge where fingers first touched it. It smells so good. But I'm making a furious face cause I can't start it until this other book I started last week is finished. It's called Brides of the Empire. It's really good and everything, I'm just really anxious to know what happens to Percy in book two of the Heroes of Olympus series. The first book left him in a foreign camp with no memory and I'll be forever angry at Riordan and extremely depressed if Percy doesn't remember Annabeth. 


Remember me telling you about my old/but new for me Schwinn Deluxe Hollywood bicycle that I got from a junkyard that I'm helping fix up so I can ride it next summer? The first fix-up session was last weekend, and I helped sand the rims and some other part that I don't know what the technical term is. Everyone always tells me how tedious sanding is, but I actually found it really relaxing. I'd happily do it again. 


Sanding the rims, and then putting masking tape on the bottom of the lines, before spray painting them grey-ish silver-ish flecked other colors. The cat's name is Bob. Compared to my kitty, he's absolutely huge. Actually compared to any kitty, he's absolutely huge. He's super cuddly and soft, and he always looks so sophisticated. The only thing is. His one eye is swollen and has no pupil and its all milky grey and its like, bigger than a golf ball. It's really disgusting, but I try not to look at it too much because I feel like enough people call him ugly. And really when you get past the big eye, he's super adorable and he's super nice. So as I sat there I cuddled him because all I was doing was itching his ear and he was rolling all over the floor purring. I was happy to give him some love.


This is my new friend. He might be wooden, BUT HE STILL HAS A HEART. He does whatever I need, even if they're really girly positions. His name is Aristotle because that means best in Greek. He helps my life be better.
(If you can't tell, he's a drawing manikin. You put him in the position you want so you know the correct anatomy position. It helps my life be better.)
I'm also glad that God makes my life better when it sucks.
And I'm also really psyched that Kurt just gave Blaine flowers on the new episode of Glee. And Kurt also just told Rachel off. Which makes me happy. "When you look back at these times you don't remember what clubs you were in or what leads you got. It's what friends you had and what ones you pushed away."

No comments:

Post a Comment