Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat.

Halloween is coming up and I'm super excited. Me and Lauren are having a Halloween bash at my favorite Mimi's house. She loves to host parties and stuff, and she loves to bake and cook all the time so she immediately said she'd make us chili and pumpkin donuts and help us make caramel apples. There's only going to be six of us, six of the closest people I know (despite our dear Casie Ann, because she goes to college in Indiana, so she can't come up for our party. boo.) which include---Tanner, Michelle, Brad, Hunter, Lauren, and then there's me. I don't think I've ever mentioned Michelle before on here. But she's one of those friends that you just gotta love anyway, despite her sometimes being somewhat crazy. She's sweet. And we went through this really rough patch, where we weren't even friends anymore, and I was slightly frustrated with her. But I'm so glad that we're back to being friends. It's one of those friendships that you must be destined to be friends because despite both of us being stupid (although she had a fairly good reason, with family troubles) we understand why later, and we go back to be friends. She's a cutie.
And you guys, by now, should all know about Brad and Hunter and Lauren and my Tanner. So despite being sad about Casie not being there, I'm super excited! We're going to go trick or treating, and then to my Mimi's house where we're gonna pig out and laugh and have fun.
I won't spoil it and say who's being what! Even though I can barely contain it and just want to spill the beans, I won't! It's a surprise what I decided on, and Tanner only told me (what a sweetie) what costume he bought, and I don't even know what Brad and Hunter are being. (If they don't wear costumes they're being excluded from my picture taking and I'll be very mad at them.) So you guys will have to find out when I post a bijillion pictures of Halloween night!
I'll give a hint about what I'm being. They're on Super Mario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment