Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mimbulus Mimbletonia


This is Neville Longbottom and I didn't even mean to draw him at all, he just magically kind of appeared on my paper. I am super proud that I did this. You know when you just have this image in your head and when you try and it doesn't come across at all like you wanted and you feel like "ugggghhh"? Yeah. Well this is not how this came about at all. I had no intention of drawing Neville. How I usually draw a face is first the face shape, then the eyes, and then the nose, mouth, eyebrows, so on. As soon as I drew the nose I was like OH MY GOSH IT'S NEVILLE. And then I continued and it turned into this and I was super happy. And the miracle? I didn't erase anything, except to put the plant in there.
I can't even convey to you guys the amount of happiness I'm in right now from creating this.
I'm pretty sure this is a fraction of what God felt when he created the world and said "This is good."

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture. Glad it made you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete