Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

King Boo



I don't look very flattering in the second one, but it's whatever.
I didn't post anything this weekend because it was so fabulous I never had time. Saturday my boo came over and we painted. I was dumb and didn't take pictures of any of them, but I probably will sometime this week to put them on here for you kiddos. In case I haven't said, Tanner is one of the best and most creative painters I've ever seen. His work is absolutely amazing. Completely his own, I'm quite jealous. Anyway, my mother just got me watercolors and I already have some acrylics, so he was giving me tips (HE SHOWED ME HOW TO PAINT CLOUDS!!!!) and we were just goofing off and just being US and painting together. And then Lauren came home from work and we started making cookies. And I was doing something away from the kitchen, so when I came back, poor Tanner had flour all over his black clothes and all over his face. And Lauren had flour all over her face and her shirt too, and she was saying all Scarlett get the camera we want a picture together of our flour fight! Not gonna lie, I was a little sad I wasn't there to participate. And that wonderful Tanner of mine must've knew, he's good at reading me and stuff like that. He's just good at knowing me. So when I turned around, POOF. I was quite surprised. But very satisfied.

2 comments:

  1. hi i am Aileen from germany and i am searching for someone in America i can chatt with so if you want send me a message or visit my blog AileenLovesChocolate and i know the name sucks but it is just a school projekt and dont worry i am not biting and my english is not that bad ( i hope so :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome to the blogging world. Haha, I can't read your blog because I'm not fluent in German, but I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete