Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

You Said Wouldn't That Time


Remember "A Slobber A Day"? Boo? Yep. That's him.
It was his owner's birthday present, my Aunt Trish. It's a little stiff, but I'm definitely proud of the wrinkles. It was my first real time drawing an animal, so give me grace. I started this two Thursdays ago, and gave it to my Aunt Trish fully completed on last Monday. It was on mat, not paper.
-Sigh- My Sunday has been amazing compared to the previous week. Well, it was amazing comparing it to nothing too. We had a very good bible study about judging and forgiving and giving. I've come to the conclusion that I've forgiven a lot of people lately, and I'm glad because I don't want that baggage anymore. But that doesn't mean everything is back to how it was, because it won't be that again. Be grateful for the times we had, but that's just not how it is anymore.



Me and Tanner and Lauren and Hunter and my mom went to Traverse City Wednesday! Do you like Tanner's hair or what? I did it! Remember, it was bright blonde before so last Sunday I did my first dying job and turned it bright blue! It's like, two different shades of blue, black, and a little darkish green on the roots. Anyway, we went to Traverse City, and Lauren and I got matching best friend necklaces, and I got a huge grey sweater from T.J. Maxx. I don't have any pictures of either one on my camera, so maybe tomorrow I'll post new pictures of those.
Also, I think it would be quite relaxing if tomorrow after school I watched X-Men First Class and How To Train Your Dragon and maybe some Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix too. Those have to be my top three favorite movies of all time, so maybe I'll just take a chill pill after school and watch em all.
Blog post tomorrow! Or I'll try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment