Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can't Stand These Stupid Muggles


What I wore today. Me and Lauren ran some errands, I went to a tiny antique store to grab a birthday present. Just my Viggo ripped jeans and my normal Eskimo brown winter boots below. That jacket is a sweatshirt, if you can believe that amazingness. I actually stole it from my cousin. I'm never giving it back. It has a popped collar and a hood, and it's black. And I feel so sophisticated in it. I also wore a black and white plaid scarf tucked in, so that added to the sophistication.
I also saw that Levi the Poet added a new poem on his youtube channel! I was so happy! I actually couldn't listen to it all at once because it was so intense. Memories. There's the link. I also saw he shaved his head. He's bald now. It's slightly weird to see him bald.
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain. I liked that song when it came out, but then Lauren and I went to see Breaking Dawn part 1 last night (I wore a Harry Potter shirt. Rebel.) and it was in the credits and I sang the whole first verse, much to Lauren's embarrassment, and I was quite surprised I knew it all. But it just made me love it more. I love the line about morphine.
-Sigh- Yes, I went to Breaking Dawn in theaters. No, not the premiere! Thank everything that is good and holy! It was a nightmare just then, so I can't imagine premiere night. It started off really bad, I mean the whole movie experience, just because when we went up to get our popcorn the lady who seemed really new burnt our popcorn. The machine was on fire. Her hand got burned. Yeah. We didn't get popcorn. And then we had to sit up very front, which kind of hurt my head. And then the lady came in and was like "There's a little fire in the front, but your movie will start soon!" Which kind of worried me. And then the movie was late in starting. And I just knew it was going to be a disaster because of everything that was pointing to run towards the nearest exit sign. But, alas, I stayed for Lauren. And the movie was actually pretty good. Definitely not as good as Harry Potter part one! But still pretty good, and very according to book. The actors and actresses were way, way, way better than at first. I'd recommend it. A few parts a little emotion inside me stirred. I know right! How weird!

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete