Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Dare You To Say Something That'll Change Us.

These are from a Harvest party I went to two Saturdays ago with my dear Tanner. We just walked around and took pictures the entire time. It was a good time.


We shared cotton candy.




Oh, yes, guys. I totally went there for a Wine tasting.



Did you know geese have teeth? This thing's chompers were huge.







Awe. How adorable.


My Tanner and my little sister fighting for donuts. That's Tanner's cousin, haha, she kind of made it so Tanner couldn't win so he cheated.


We had some yummy hotter dogs.

Do you see that little pink and blue bear? That's our child.




Currently I'm just sitting here in a too big sweater watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one. My mother was gracious enough to buy ALL the Harry Potter DVDs (except the newest one, because its not out yet. THATS FRIDAY.) because---IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD, THIS IS URGENT---we had to get them all before December 29th. Have you heard? Do you know what December 29th is? Be prepared, it'll come as a shock. December 29th is when the Warner Brothers takes ALL Harry Potter movies off shelves to seal into the vault. IT'S SO STUPID. I mean, even Deathly Hallows part two is leaving us! It'll only be out a little while! Even worse for people in the UK, who have to wait until sometime in December (I heard) to even get DH part two at all. It's so ridiculous. They just want to bring out our cash. Which is really stupid, but us here in this household need all those movies so we have to give in anyway.
Anyway, stop this rant, we're watching Deathly Hallows part one. Which I actually like, and don't find boring. Also, I spread the magic to my Tanner! He always made fun of me for loving Harry Potter, which was just little teasing, and then he started watching the movies and was like yeah, it's alright. BUT YESTERDAY I GAVE HIM THE SORCERER'S STONE BOOK AND TODAY HE COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! I knew I picked him for a reason.
Oh my...there was a lot of shouting in this post.
P.S. I also decided next to my cloud tattoos there shall be button tattoos and a skeleton key.
P.P.S. I like Scabior's clothes in DH part one. And some of my confessions are on harrypotterconfessions.com! I was excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment