Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Glass Marbles




My pretty new grey sweater! Along with my new huge peacock earrings that I forgot to mention. I feel almost grown up when I wear these earrings. Maybe not grown up, but sophisticated. I wore them when we went to Traverse City, along with that black sweatshirt from a few outfit posts ago and my winter boots that I now call my Hiccup boots. Because? I realized last time I watched How to Train Your Dragon that Hiccup and Astrid have boots just like mine. Makes me proud. No longer do I want new boots.
I guess I don't feel grown up. I honestly don't think I'll ever feel grown up. Definitely in the way that I'm learning how to let things and people go and move on, that kind of growing up. But I still have Peter Pan and Wendy in me.
I didn't get to watch X-Men or HTTYD today. But I did just get done watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. They all look so entirely little. It's so cute.
But I'm quite in the mood to draw fanart. So maybe I'll try again at Hiccup and Astrid, or maybe Charles and Erik.

No comments:

Post a Comment