Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It Can Be Possible The Rain Can Fall Only When It's Over Our Heads








Last Friday we went to Hunter's track meet. It was regionals, so we promised we would be there. His team got third place, so they get to go to states. That's what these pictures are from.
1. That's my Tanner's hand. In mine. I really, honestly, wouldn't have it any other way. I can't even explain to you guys how big a part of my life he is. I honestly have no idea what I would do without him. He's my best friend and the best person I know. There's been so many horrid lies spread about us, and we've been through absolutely EVERYTHING together. From my father's death, to his mom getting (and CONQUERING) cancer, to hundreds of mental breakdowns from both of us. I don't care what anyone says. It's supposed to be like this, meant to be, from God, and if you don't agree you just plain don't know us.
2. I have a always loved clouds. It's my thing.
ALSO. I found a song I had totally and completely forgot about! I 200% encourage to go listen to it. It'll give you a better idea about me, I suppose. Perfect. LIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment