Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Year of Wonders

Finally, the pictures of Saturday's adventure. Honestly, I kind of forgot about them. They turned out good though! As I've said many a time, Tanner is truly my best model.



We found concrete and a half walls, we think a garage might've gotten burned down cause there was a charred boat among other things. 1968


Charming smile :)





One of my favorites.



Taken by his wonderful mother, which might be why it's a little shaky :) Still love it!
So yes, I do love the way they turned out. Tanner, my prince. I was visiting Sometimes Sweet today, and I saw the Tattoo Tuesday from yesterday. That girl just made me want all of my tattoos now! I'm so anxious. I haven't decided which I'm getting for my first one. Either the Japanese kanji for soul on my wrist first, or "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you" right above my knee. I haven't decided yet. But I am quite excited!
I also found emails from Tanner when we were eleven. So cute and hilarious. He was such a sweetie pie, and I'm glad he's just as sweet now as he was when he was little.

2 comments:

  1. Okayokay, Tanner is being faked. I know I already said it, But I REALLLLLY want this kid removed from the site.
    The fake's link is http://vampirefreaks.com/Rainbowseverywhere

    :-(
    -niqqa-is-a-w-anchor @ VF

    ReplyDelete