Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Five

The top five things that make me feel better/less grim. (Not including God, because come on. We all know he'd be 1-5.)


1. Tanner. Sometimes he's a handful, but the truth of the matter is when he is, and I have to cheer him up, it cheers me up. And the fact that he lets me vent is no small thing either. All the little things are actually the biggest.


2. It's also a fact that absolutely anything How To Train Your Dragon will cheer me up almost immediately. I was having an absolutely horrid week and one day I found the link to HTTYD: Gift of the Night Fury on tumblr, which (1.) I never knew about and (2.) was perfect quality. Needless to say, the moment it started I felt that much more cheery. There is everything right going for this movie. I also get that much more cheery with fanart.


3. When my kitty is in a cuddly mood. It's rare occasions, let me tell you. But somehow she just must know when I'm down, because that seems to be when she kneads my arms, nibbles my nose, and lays on my chest.


4. The happy parts of Harry Potter. (Not a very fitting picture...) Like the lovey dovey, inspirational, get you right there parts. Like when I see Luna/Neville fanart. When I read about the trouble making twins, or the Marauders, or patronuses, or the wise words of Albus Dumbledore, or when Harry laughs despite his circumstances, or basically anything that's either after Deathly Hallows, before Sorcerer's Stone, or anything that's not 100 percent depressing in any of the seven.



5. When someone else's drawings, or pictures, or words, or websites, or anything inspire me to draw something.

No comments:

Post a Comment