Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Find a Legend...Become A Legend.

Yesterday my beloved Tanner and I went antiquing. I would've been home alone all day seeing as Lauren and my mother and my cousins were at Chosen, and my little sister was away too. As I've said, I just couldn't handle all day Saturday surrounded by that many people. So dear Tanner invited me to go antiquing, and then afterward we watched the The Legend of the Guardians, The Owls of Ga'Hoole. Only the best movie ever. I also have other photos from yesterday that we took in this random junk filled corner of a neighborhood.





Mushrooms!! We also saw some absolutely amazing mushroom salt and pepper shakers and I was instantly in love. I didn't take many pictures. But I wish I would've of those. Along with this mini spy camera that was only made in one year of the 50's. And a whole fricking case of pocket watches. I wanted one so bad cause I'd been looking for them for the whole year. But they were super expensive.

This lion watercolor painting was quite lovely.  But it also reminded me of how lazy Gryffindors are. *



These were made of paper! The cranes were my favorite.

*No one beat me up, that was a subtle joke against one of my fellow Hogwarts houses.
This was just a tiny post, I'll be back later with a better picture post and maybe even a heavy subject to go along with it. Hope it amused you!

No comments:

Post a Comment