Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

WaddleWaddleWaddle

The thing lately I'm completely amazed at: animals. Baby. Animals. I don't know what's up with me lately. I just adore baby animals. I look up pictures of certain babies on pinterest. (Okay, embarrassing fact number 102,932,23923.) Baby manatees are so cute with their bald grey heads and their sparse few hairs. Eeee! Just so cute even thinking about it. Baby otters! Baby otters I can't even explain with their whiskers and eyebrows and paws and mouths and squeeee! Sooo cute. Baby owls I can't even stand with their big eyes and fluffiness. They just make me giggle they're so innocent and vulnerable. Baby monkeys too. I've always loved monkeys, ever since I was a baby myself. But they're just so cute. How could you not? Chimps, orangutans, spider, baboons, I don't care. Their bellies, their tails, their itty bitty fingers, their intelligence, their pureness, squeeee! But lately my infatuation are red pandas. EEEEEE! I never gave them a notice before, but THEY'RE SO CUTE. At first I just looked at pinterest pictures, and that was enough to be like okay I want one. Their foreheads, their fluffiness, their whiskers, their paws! How they lay, how they play, how they walk! Then I looked stuff up about them, and I found out, wait for it, sit down, be prepared to cry from cuteness overload....

THEY WADDLE. Squeeeee! Their front legs are shorter than their back legs so they waddle! Eeeeee! I'm giggling so hard.
I have to stop looking at these pictures or I'll pee myself.
So yes, now red pandas are right up there with peacocks, owls, turtles, and tigers. Ahhhh. I can't even. x)

Anyway, all these animals, and not just the baby ones, are just so amazing. At first people thought that red pandas classified with the raccoon family (I actually have much experience with raccoon babies, one summer my uncle had a pet baby raccoon named Anthony, us girl cousins found a baby raccoon named Snickers in the woods, my grandparents took three baby raccoons to a wildlife preserve named Buttercup, Wesley, and Humperdink, and we saw multiple raccoons in the woods. All summer we took care of raccoons.), then they thought they classified with bears, and now they've actually been classified as their own family. How incredible is that? (All I'm thinking is right now THEY WADDLE.) Monkeys are so smart they learn sign language. Otters sleep in the water holding hands so they don't drift from each other. Zebras have an instinct to stay together to confuse the predators. I could go on and on. I just think animals are so amazing. God creates amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment