Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silence Is An Enemy, That Keeps Us From the Things We Need.

Saturday I went thrifting and antiquing with my lovely Tanner and my sister Lauren. We went to an antique store I'd never been to before, it was absolutely fantastic. Hands down the best antique store I've ever been to. The guy wasn't just a store owner, he was a historian. And he let me take pictures, which is always a plus.




Treasure hidden among.

Antique comics. Yes please.


I love buttons. Like. You don't even know how much I love buttons. Just as much as I love clouds.

Binoculars!




1800's schoolyard dictionary.

This guy had all the Tarzan books! Which just happeneds to be my favorite cartoon, and my dad's favorite books.

Tanner and I found an octagon bright yellow table at a different antique store, and we want it for a future dining room table. This chair could totally go with it!


YESSSSSS! From 1948!


My love.


Buttons.

A horse bicycle.

Superb chess pieces.



Our favorite tea cup.


Again, my love.
Definitely going there again.
There's tons more antique pictures from that day but I wasn't going to put them all up. I always can though, if you followers (now ten, yippeeeee) would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment