Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Why Is It Always Me?


About Me Questions:
1.Do you have a middle name?

Yep.
2. What was youur favourite subject in school?
History. History of the Church, World History, anything but American History.
3. What's your favourite drink? 

Mountain Dew, Nantucket Lemonade, or just plain water.
4. Favourite song at the moment? 

Hmm... X-Men soundtrack, or... Providence by Abandon. Or This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars.
5. What would you name your children? 

Top boy name: Xavier. Top girl name: Charlotte or Caroline.
6. Do you participate in any sports? 

Ick. Never.
7. Favourite Book?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Son of Neptune, and maybe even Flames of Rome.
8. Favourite Colour? 

Well, I feel most comfortable wearing black. So that. But I love green, too.9. Favourite Animal? 
 Turtles, owls, tigers, peacocks, red pandas, and platypuses. Platypi? Platypeople?
10. Favourite perfume? 

I actually don't wear perfume. I like the smell of strawberries. And I've been told I have a natural citrus flowery smell. And I love the smell of almond and shea butter. 
11. Favourite holiday? 

Halloween. And... birthdays. I like birthdays. Mine and others.
12. Have you graduated High School?

Not yet. x)
13. Have you been out of the Country?

Um... not that I remember.
14. Do you speak any other Languages?

Greek. 15. Do you have any siblings? 
Lauren, and a younger sister. And I always call Hunter my sister, although he's a lot like a big brother..
16. What's your favourite store?

Forever 21 and the Oden Antique store.17. Favourite Restaurant?
Hmm... Does Arby's count?
18. Do you like school? 

Noooo. Honestly I do it because I have to. Not because I think it'll help my future career or anything.
19. Favourite Bloggers?

 Kaylah... Do tumblrs count? Haha.
20. Favourite Movie?

X-Men First Class, How to Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter.21. Favourite Tv show? 
 Smallville, Teen Wolf, Glee.
22. Pc or Mac?

I have a PC.
23. What phone do you have?

Tracfone Samsung. 
24. How tall are you? 

No idea. 5 3? 5 4?


13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? 

Ick. Starbucks = grody.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without?

 Umm... my comfy ripped jeans.
3. What's one thing most people probabaly don't know about you?
That... Gosh, I'm trying to think of a quirk or something deep... I plan on being super tattooed? That...hmm, I used to be really angry when I was little because I would eat bags and bags of carrots and then I had to have glasses. And I used to want to be a ballerina. I used to want to be anything other than an artist. Cause, you know, that just wasn't showy and cool. And then I realized I don't need to be cool. And I realized I'm not a very showy person anyway.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die?

Take photos of sharks up close. Like. Big bad sharks. Like. Great whites and tiger sharks.
5. What's one food you cannot live without?

Pizza and peanut m&m's and chicken and rice.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by?

"Not all who wander are lost." JRR Tolkien. "The less you reveal the more you can let people wonder." Emma Watson. "We all have both light and dark inside us, it's what we choose to act on that defines us." Sirius Black. "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Albus Dumbledore.
7. What do you like/disslike about the Blogging community?

That there's so many misinterpretations. I mean something, and you think it's completely different than what I actually meant. And in a way, I find it harder to make people realize what I actually meant.
8. What's your most listened to song on iTunes?

You're gonna laugh... Born This Way the Glee version. Haha. Second is The Fatal Wound by Switchfoot. Third is Thriller, fourth is Don't You Want Me, both by Glee. Fifth is Comatose by Skillet. Then Hedwig's Theme x) This is funny.
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

Um. I honestly don't know. I'm just me I guess. I'm quite diverse. I wear red skinny jeans. But have elegant long earrings and big sweaters. I love my comic book t-shirts and my not lazy sweatshirts. I adore my ripped jeans and Hiccup boots. I dress how I want. It's inspired by a lot of stuff.
10. Favourite number?

Four.
11. Two Hobbies?
Art and antiquing and photography and writing.
12. Two Pet Peeves?
 When there is hot pizza fresh out of the oven and someone leaves the scissors to cut it with on the pan so you can't use them because they're so hot! Hate that. When someone likes their own status on facebook. I'm sorry, it's just super annoying. Like please. Get over yourself. Anddd when people say "haters gonna hate." That's so dumb. Ha! That's just so dumb. Everyone's a hater. Do you hate Satan? You're a hater. Do you hate bananas? You're a hater. Get over it people! Don't say that unless you are perfect and don't hate anything. For real. That's dumb. ALSO when people say that other people with tattoos or piercings are immodest. Uh nah. Please get your facts straight. That's like saying all Christians hate gay people. That's like saying all homeschoolers wear floor length denim skirts and white caps. That's like saying all Star Wars fans are weirdos. Oh wait... That last one... Heh.
13. Guilty Pleasures?
Umm... I like to cut paper not on the lines and I feel guilty about it sometimes? Kidding! I really have no idea.

I think this basically is showing people that I can't just pick one or two.

3 comments:

  1. Son of Neptune for the win! But dude, if you think Starbucks is grody you're obviously doing it wrong. Starbucks=life. Agree with you about Forever 21... that store is amazing. And it's mad cool that you speak Greek. Tres fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Son of Neptune was so good. I've heard incredible things about Starbucks, but I gotta tell you I am one hundred percent not a coffee person. Yeah, Forever 21's black friday sale was off the hook! Unfortunately, all my stuff is still not here yet. Yes! I love Greek, I feel like I should've been native, haha. I have the Greek alphabet on my computer keyboard. Hn gata!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture makes you look like you have some collar bones!!

    ReplyDelete