Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Moola

I'm going to an indoor concert/conference tonight. As I've said before on this blog, I'm not that kind of type. I tried to convince myself for the longest time that I love concerts. Truth is, I would much rather sit on a window seat with a sketchbook and my love. Honestly. Yes, I am a stick in the mud. Yes, I only really like outdoor concerts. And no, my life is not filled with loneliness and sorrow. I am just not the rock hard type. I mean, when it's a good band I like or something, then I quite have the possibility of rocking hard. But if not, I sit in the balcony with maybe a camera or a pencil and a pad of paper. Sometimes I really feel like a lame-o but honestly, even though I have the habit to be loud, I'm quite a quiet person. I would rather read Harry Potter or Percy Jackson or the newest Eragon book than listen to music.
Also, other than Lauren and a few cousins that are coming with us, I don't know anyone going. I mean like really know anyone. (Note the sketchbook in my bag that is coming with me.)
Anyway, this is what I'm wearing to my balcony viewed concert.



I have no idea why I'm making an outfit post. Probably because I have no idea what else to post today. Anyway, I tried to do something different. Seeing as I don't know where my tripod is, I drew my outfit.
My trusty Hellboy black T-shirt. My comfy TJ Maxx cropped blue sweatshirt. My Viggo holey jeans. My Converse knee tops. And my Christmas gift green owl necklace. Also my hair today is two different shades of pink and one shade of purple.
So I'm off. I'm gonna miss my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment