Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh, You Capture My Attention

So I feel like a deserter. But I'm going to make this up to you guys. By posting just plain awesome things. I'll tell you if I photographed them, although I don't think there's any in this batch I did myself.

Don't know what this is from. But sound nice to my ears, and look nice to my eyes.

It's creepy things like this -

And this that. Idon'tknow. I guess gives me inspiration and are just...cool.


This was one of the movies of the year for me. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, this X-men, Despicable Me. A bunch more, but these were the movies that popped first into my head. 

Haha I don't know why I put this. I guess it just makes my imagination whirl. 

This would be an awesome tattoo.

This means sooooooo much. It's so true. You don't have to be Harry Potter to be the chosen one.

Draco Malfoy is such an important character. Books one and two and a little bit of three, he was a spoiled brat who thought his parents were right about everything, including Voldemort. Three, four, and five he thought HE was right about everything, and he thought Voldemort knew the right way to fly. Six he was shaky. He was beginning to realize that maybe he was wrong, maybe Voldemort was terrible, and maybe things were going all wrong. Seven he knew he was screwed, hoped Voldemort wasn't going to win, and even though he didn't want to admit it, he hoped that Harry Potter would save them all. He's a deep and real character. He never really had amazing friends. His family's what he cares about. He was basically the opposite of Harry and had to find things out the hard way.

Two of my favorite characters. Neville Longbottom and Draco Malfoy. Only one missing is Luna Lovegood!
Tattoos inspire me.
Songs I've been listening to?
LIGHTS - Toes , I want the new LIGHTS CD so bad. It's called Siberia. *HINT LAUREN HINT Birthday present?*
LIGHTS - Everybody Breaks A Glass - I already posted this song before. But its sooooo good. And her illustrations are just, unbelievable.
Selena Gomez - Love You Like a Love Song - You people are probably like ew you totally just lost your reputation of being a totally awesome person because you like a chick that started at Disney. But you know what. Deal with it. It's a techno-y song.
Selena Gomez - Bang, Bang, Bang - Yes. Another. Deal with it. It's catchy. (Although I don't like her little "yeah's" at the beginning. That's a little sketchy.) I got more swagger than you. I got more swagger than you do.
Mikky Ekko - Who Are You, Really? - I love the beginning of this and the chorus. It's soooo good. It was on Teen Wolf. I love that show's music, or most of it. That's where I found My Body by Young the Giant too!
Rush Of Fools - Can't Get Away - Okay, ignore the whole slideshow dealio to this. It's so lame. But these guys sound so good and I just like this.
Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Okay, beware. This song is highly addicting. Let's be real here. This BAND is highly addicting.
Regina Spektor - Fidelity - First off, her name is awesome. Secondly, her voice is awesome. This song is awesome. This one and her song "The Call" are my favorites. She's reallyyyy sincerely good.
Joe Jonas - See No More - Yes. I am a Jonas fan. Have been since their beginning. Haha. This song actually isn't that bad, it's really catchy and although you can almost hear the autotune in some parts, I still really like this song.

I'm in the middle of editing some beach pictures so I might even have another post for the day! I'm getting back on track guys, I'm getting back on track.
P.S. My cat is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment