Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

By Your Side


I miss him.
I miss this boy a whole freaking lot.
He went on a "manly" man camping trip. Needless to say, it's not that manly because I've camped at the place that they're camping at. Which automatically means it's not manly, and since contaminated by a girl. Justsayin'. Anyway, he went on a "manly" camping trip with all these dudes Friday morning. I have not talked to him since Thursday night. He won't be back till Monday, and when Monday I do not know. His phone died. This is the reason I am totally and completely drowning myself in work. Last night (or early morning, whatever) I finished the official wedding pictures I did for my uncle and newly aunt. I'd been working on them for close to two weeks, so I'm glad to finally be over with them. I think I'll drop them off at their house tomorrow. Wednesday I did Lauren's senior pictures. Thursday I did this girl named Michelle's senior pictures. This coming up Wednesday I'm doing the rest of Lauren's. Sometime this month I'm doing baby pictures for Bailey and her older brothers Mason and Corbin. And I'm also doing pictures for Isaac and Micah. So I'm going to try to get Michelle's done editing as soon as possible so I can just roll on.
You guys would not believe how long this system takes.
My energy producers in this haul have been Mountain Dew and Hershey's chocolate bars, along with a good dose of Skillet music. But I opened the fridge this morning to find that there aren't anymore chocolate bars. So Imma little screwed.
Pray picnik doesn't fail on me.
I also found the best blog ever: advancedstyle.blogspot.com . I'm serious guys. This is like, the best blog ever. It's soooooooo cute.
I've got to run. Clean the house real quick and go back to my secluded corner to finally finish all my projects. Maybe then I'll get cash? And I won't be broke? Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment