Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cloud Drunkenness


Picture by mwuah, no stealing.
I took this picture today when we walked to Sucker Crick. As you may have been able to piece together, I love clouds. My friends tease me and pretend like they're all exasperated because I always say "I love clouds." Sometimes over and over. Today was one of those days.
Well I was thinking, why do I love clouds so much? Because they're always the same, but they always change. They're magical; they seem so unreal but they're entirely real. Now I best not be getting any "They're just water in the air all formed into a mass blah blah blah" in the comment section, because you will be responded with "You are an idiot." Because that is completely besides the point. I do believe that God made artists so when they die he can have someone to paint clouds. Sketchers draw the cloud, painters choose the colors, and God plasters them into the sky and makes the sun shine through them to release their beauty even more.
I decided a long time ago I'm going to have at least one tattoo sleeve, and I fully decided today that the shoulder cap for a sleeve will be clouds. The ones like the clouds above will be on top of my shoulder and cap, and the ones that are at the bottom of the photo will be wrapped around the top of my arm, near my armpit. Then there's this cloud I took a photo of today that will be on my inner top arm, and it's going to look as if painted onto my arm. It's going to be so wicked. People always say tattoo something on yourself that you could look at forever and that you'd never get sick of. I could never get tired of clouds. They're just that something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment