Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Little Kids

My little second cousin, Isaac. I never thought he was that cute when he was a baby, but now he's so cute he could be a model. He looks just like his mother.

Little Chloe, the gallery owner's kid. 

Christopher, Nicholas, Rebekah, and Tanner.

Tanner, Mason, and Rebekah.

Corbin, my favorite little kid ever. Mason's younger brother.

Peyton, we call him PeyPey. Corbin and Mason's first cousin.

Corbin's a little redhead.
I miss my little Corbin. He thinks I'm his girlfriend. I haven't seen him in such a long time. Or so it feels. Peyton is hilarious. His voice is so incredibly high. We call Peyton Phineas, and Corbin Ferb, because they're stuck together like glue and Corbin barely talks but Peyton never stops.They could also be the Weasley twins, because they get into all kinds of mischief together. Corbin's older brother Mason is such an adorable kid, I believe when he's older he'll be a chick magnet. Although I think that about PeyPey and Corby too. Mason has white hair and white eyebrows and white eyelashes. In the summer he's always so tan that he's almost black and he's the most sensitive little boy I've ever met. His laugh is contagious and he's always quite polite. My cousin Tanner has been around teenagers his whole life, so basically he always acts like one. He can be quite the brat and extremely sarcastic, but I've also seen him do incredibly sweet things. Especially for his mom. Rebekah. Well. My little sister. She always rides ALL the rides at the fair, even the ones that are incredibly terrifying. I don't even ride the ferris wheel. Chris and Nick are brothers. Nick is older by two years, and spitting image of his mother. He's extremely intelligent and he has an incredible memory. Once he told me exactly how to get to the nearest city, from every stop sign to the last curve in the road. Chris is the exact opposite of his older brother. Firstly, his hair is bright blonde and he has blue eyes, while Nick is a brunette with brown eyes. Chris is chunkier, and shorter, and he looks just the same as his dad. He's sensitive and he loves Taylor Swift so much that he has a little picture of her on his wall and whenever you mention her name he goes scarlet. He has little dimples and has a habit of kicking the seat in front of him when he's in a car. Chloe is one of my new favorite little kids. She's so extremely adorable, and at my uncle's wedding I talked to her once, and ever since whenever she sees me she has to talk to me. Which I don't mind because she has the cutest dimples ever and is just so extremely beautiful. She'll be a guy catcher when she's older. She's five, I do believe, and much smarter than her seven year old brother. In that picture of her, she had tied streamers to her wrists and was dancing around with them. I danced with her. Isaac is such, SUCH a beautiful kid. His mom just had a new baby, so he has a new baby brother named Micah David. I actually have the privilege to take their official photos soon. Isaac doesn't say much, but he is not, by far, stupid at all. He's extremely smart, and although I'm not around him much, I've noticed that he tends to notice little things. He's super tall and long for his age. Would you believe that he's three?
These little kids mean so much to this world. They'll all grow up to have bigger personalities than they do now (which is hard to believe, but true) and turn into their own people. They'll make a difference. They'll care about people. They'll get hurt. They'll learn. And in the end, they'll be happy. But it'll take a lot to make them so. They're a new generation. They're what I see when I think of the Weasley's, if that makes sense. They're going to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment