Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slytherin

Ice fascinates me. So much that I draw it sometimes. Well, draw it shooting out of guns. I'll have to show you guys those sketches sometime. So yeah, some of these pictures are from Saturday. The ice ones are. The ones I said I would post that came from the Canon. So...yeah. Sorry for the over abundance of ice pictures. I'm listening to the song Ice by LIGHTS too. Go check it outttt, bro. Brotha, brothers, brethren. 100 points to someone who knows what that's from. Oooooh yeah.
Reminds me of a little man that was turned to ice.







And these ones are others. Not sure what's all in here until I upload them. Scars, kitties, cameras. I think? Maybe more.


Yes, here're the kitty pictures. Victorian chairs and lace.






Anddd the excitedness news that I have to tell you is here. But I'm waiting until I have pictures to reveal. So. Deal with it.

4 comments: