Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kitties & Clouds. I Ain't Mushy.

Basically these pictures aren't anything special. My camera isn't made for the dark indoors, and my house is rarely lit by original sunshine. And some of these were taken at like, ten at night. So that doesn't really help much. Hopefully sometime this summer I'll be getting an SLR. Anyyyyway.


Okay, so I lied. The first one isn't the best quality. The second one is kinda fuzzy-ish, because in order to get any good pictures of my cat-that-never-stops-moving, I have to use a certain setting. And that certain setting never comes out so clear on my camera? For some reason? If anyone knows how to change, pleeeaase notify this chick.

The last one's my favorite. Don't ask me why. I just like clouds, okay? Don't judge me.

Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment