Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

But Baby It's Cold Outside.

Okay, peeps, no pictures for today. I know, I'm lame. Been told so many times. Buuuut I thought I'd ask any random person that might actually be reading this, a question. What would you think if I posted my art? Like my sketches, my paintings, stuff like that. Of course, I don't think I could handle doing boring pictures of them. So I'd try to make them interesting. But seriously. Answer in the comment section belowwww. I demand it. Do it. Now.

P.S. KURT AND BLAINE KIIIIISSED! THEY IN LOOOOVE!

3 comments:

  1. Leviticus 18:22
    "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know scripture. I know being gay isn't right because God says it is. But I'm also not going to dislike someone because they're gay. The reality is, that a lot of people are gay nowadays in this world. That's they're choice, not mine. And the Bible also says that there's no big or little sin, they're all equivilant. So if you lie, it's just as bad as being gay. If you judge them, that's just as bad as being gay. Because we all make mistakes, and we all sin. That's just their sin. And I refuse to dislike someone just because they're gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. F that guy above. Yes post photos of your art, that is the whole point of making it right?

    ReplyDelete