Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rezipping

Okay, people. Good day. Really good day. We all went on an adventureeee. I only have pictures of my Tanner though, because it was really freaking cold out and I was afraid I was gonna drop my camera. And I didn't wanna bother with unzipping and rezipping the case. Is rezipping a word? Idon'tknow.



Those were my dead flowers. Beautiful in their ugliness.




I'm well satisfied with all these pictures. And  the best part is that I was just sitting on the ground and I thought he looked nice in his new shirt, so I snapped some pictures. Tanner is always the best model for me. I think the clash with the pine trees, and his key and heart necklace (I gave him the heart part of it for Valentineee's Day), and his shirt make it look quite vintage. I like. And if you didn't notice, Tanner has blue, black, and white hair. That just makes him magically awesome.

Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment