Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ravens

Saturday's pictures. They're taking forever to edit. And these ones are just from my Nikon, there's more from my Canon. Anyway, me and Tanner went on a walk at the beach. It was pretty freaking freezing, but very fun. There was a dead deer on the ice, so there's pictures of that. Only took pictures of it because the raven eating it was cool. They're really not that graphic. The ones in the beginning are from either Tuesday or Wednesday. Yes, I'm behind.


















Yeah, there's more from Saturday from the Canon, like I said. Buuuut idk when I'll get around to posting them. Hopefully tomorrow. And I have good news about cameras. Maybe I'll tease you all and not tell you until it happends. Mwuahahaha.

P.S. I forgot to add that some of the pictures in the middle were taken by Tanner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment