Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coffee Cups

Good news, peeps. I got a tripod. FINALLY. It came with a few sweet gadgets too, like a table top tripod, a case, a cleaning kit. Junk like that. Totally excited about it. There's probably gonna be like three posts today. Lucky for you dudes, I'm totally behind on posting. So, yeah, like three posts. This one isn't like official or anything, I just kinda liked a few of the pictures. Lauren went out with her friends last night, where as I wanted nothing to do with them. So me and Tanner and my mom went to Roast and Toast, the BEST coffee shop ever. I felt so sophistacated with my Snowball. Yes, you heard this right, the original place to get a snowball. We make them at my house, but. These are pro. And then of course I HAD to get a Roast and Toast cookie. They win.







No comments:

Post a Comment