Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nerd Love

Currently my blogger is being a butt and won't cooperate with the only thing I ever put on here: my pictures. So I'm getting really ticked off at it. So (1.) help me someoneeee or (2.) I'll consider moving my blog. It seems as if those are the only options I really have, unless blogger starts acting right.
Anyway, this is a spur-of-the-moment-shoot. Like literally Lauren went "LOOK WHAT I DID WITH THE CALCULATOR!!" And I was like "What, weirdo?" And she's all like "LOOK WHAT IT SAYS!" And I was like "Put your glasses on and meet me outside!" So we went on the porch and I took a few pictures. I should've thought of this for Valentine's Day, but I really like the Valentine's Day pictures I have anyway. So think of this as a V-Day extention? Mkay.






Enjoyyy :)

Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment