Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chris Colfer



My new obsession. No, no, no. Not Lady GaGa. Nooooo, no, noo. Not Glee. Yes, yeeess, yeeeeees. Kurt. *giddy Cheshire cat smile*
I actually don't like Glee very much. The acting is cheesy, and the only one who can sing rock songs is Puck. And that's pretty unfortunate, because rock is my favorite and I don't really like Puck that much. I watch it for some of the music, mostly the mash-ups. Artie is cool, even though he's not actually gangster. Trina dresses superbly awesome. I could seriously shoot Finn, he is SO cruel to Kurt. Rachael's annoying. Mercedes has a pretty amazing voice, but the directors don't let her sing enough. I don't really know anyone else's names. Except... KURT. I watch that show for one main reason. Chris Colfer. His voice is my new favorite, which is super weird because he is the farthest from rock. But he's soooo awesome. His character in Glee is my favorite, he's so innocent. His dad sticks up for him. And his should-be-boyfriend, Blaine, has a pretty heavenly voice, even though it's so not as good as Kurt.
So let's get this straight. I am totally not whatsoever a Gleek. But I am a total Kurt Chris Colfer fan.
Now I'm going to stop babbling because (1.) this has nothing to do with photography and (2.) if I don't Lauren will totally get on my case about being a Gleek and will start with the i-told-you-so's. Which she's wrong. I'm not a Gleek! Imma...Kurteek?

I mean seriously, lookit that face. Lookit those cute little cheeks. I could just pinch them. He looks like a little kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment