Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mist & Reflections, Clouds Are My Favorite.

I wasn't gonna post, cause I'm SO lazy. But then I saw that Lauren said I was gonna post, so I figure I kinda have to now. -_- Which isn't so bad, because this batch of photos turned out stun-ning. Like a stun gun. Likeeee aaa laser gun. *wink wink*





So, yes. I do hope you enjoy.

I had much fun taking them, at my beautiful beach.

Scarlett.

P.S. The last one is the snowminion my little sister made. Basically, Despicable Me is the best movie ever, and she made one of the little yellow minion's out of snow. Turned out cute.

THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP. If anyone knows how to make my pictures cooperate, please explain in the handy dandy comment section below. Because if someone doesn't explain, I might throw the Blogger's CEO at the wall. And that wouldn't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment