Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Remember Me.

Hm, so, I haven't posted something a longggg time. Well lucky for you, I'm behind in posting photos. I have two shoots to yet post. One I just got done editing, the other I have yet to even put on my computer. Yesterday me and my best friend Tanner and Lauren and Hunter all went to the movies. In Mackinaw. Which is a tourist trap in the summer, and in the winter... It's barren and desolate. That's why I wanted to shoot it. So we went there and took an hour's worth of pictures. They didn't turn out how I wanted :( But I'll try again another time.














































So, yes, excuse my way of putting the pictures on. I'm watching a movie as I do them so I'm kind of off in my own world. So I know these photos weren't the best, but I hope they're alright.
Night night,
Scarlett
P.S. Don't watch Remember Me. The end is terrible :(

No comments:

Post a Comment