Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ian Somerhalder?

I really really wish that I was best friends with Ian Somerhalder. Just, you know, to be friends with a very...handsome...guy. And to also take pictures of him. Because frankly I think it'd be quite easy to photograph the hunk.
He's actually quite pretty.
Anyway, here are some of the photos I took today. And there will probably be a second post, that is if my sister wants me to take pictures for her today. Not sure. But I went outside, because that's the best lighting, the original lighting, but it's SUPER cold out. And the lighting isn't as superb today as it usually is, because it's a very gusty cloudy day. But I did get a few I really liked. Btw, the first one is really out of focus, but for some reason I like it and decided to put it up.




That last one of me you can sure see my Monroe. No, unforunately I don't have the piercing. But I do have a mole where the piercing usually goes, which is named after Marilynn Monroe because she had a mole there. So I have a natural Monroe. Nice. And that ring, not the big blue one, but the small delicate diamond ring. That ring has so much history; it's pretty old.
Well, see to the ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment