Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Grenade.

Before I go on to today's few picuters, I'm putting these ones from Christmas Day. Every time I look at them I like them more.

Those are lyrics from Peppermint Winter by Owl City. I thought it fit quite well.
Feet. Boots. Winter.
Anddd now for the ones from today. I didn't have much time to work with, and I'm kind of having a rough day already so that doesn't really bring the best out in the pictures. But I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow and a few ideas came to mind, so unless I'm lazy I'll probably have totally new totally tight photos for tomorrow.

Me and my kitty RooRoo. She wasn't cooperated, that's why it turned out like this. But then I turned it Sepia and it looked good.
Eesh. Iwishwewereolder. Good song. By Metro Station. Look it up.
My cat. I like cats. They're powerful and strong.
I've locked the key to my heart so far away, behind so many walls and secrets that you'll never find it.

To give me all your love is all I ever asked. Cause what you don't understand. Is I'd catch a grenade for you.

2 comments:

  1. I liketh the one of our kitty.
    And the one of the key on the desk.
    Aaaaaaand. The last one of youuu.

    I hope these "tight" pictures will include ones of me? Maybe? Possibly? Definitely??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the last one of me. My eyes look a little funky.
    But yes, whenever you return from work we'll have to go in the basement and turn on the POWER LIGHT.

    ReplyDelete