Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A'dorable.

Filler post alert! Yeah, peoples it's been a week that I've been sick. And it's highly annoying because I miss my best friend and I have a weird sore on my nose that's extremely annoying and I hate it. So I'm just gonna put a picture up that I've been thinking about all day. I don't believe I've put it up before.

Best friend :) He's pretty adorable.
And then I saw this picture and I was like why the heck have I never edited this? So I edited.

Adorableeee boy. :)
So the past two days I've been sketching alot. I'm gonna be home alone the rest of the night so I think I'm gonna try my hand at charcoal drawings. Then I have to finish painting a sketch of the Roman Colosseum that I started a few days ago. Unless I'm lazy or they didn't turn out good, I'll probably post pictures.
Bye bye,
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment