Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Technicolor

Bang, Bang, Bang.
On your hands and knees. Grasping for air. Grasping for me. Bang, bang, bang. I'm breaking in. Stealing all my love back and giving it to him. Bang, bang, bang. This time I win.
Click that link, homie.

Isn't this bird feeder sooo cute? My uncle made it for my aunt  for mother's day out of parts from a junk yard. Like I've said. I adore junk yards.

My cutie patootie. He's got more swagger than you. He's got more swagger than you do.



I love this picture. It has so much character.
A landed unpopped bubble.

I-I love you like a love song baby. And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat.
I'm into Selena Gomez of late. She's kinda different in the Disney world, I feel. She's more techno-ish. Which I dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment