Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Before Her Untimely Death

I feel bad. I haven't posted anything since the Harry Potter premiere.
I could say I've been really busy, but it'd only be halfway true.
Tomorrow I have a wedding to photograph, officially. Which means I'm getting paid. Which means ka-ching in the pocket. Which means I might get my nose pierced but I dunno yet.
I don't really have quite anything to give you, boo. The pictures I had before are not edited and I'm uber tired so I don't really feel like doing it right now. So to remind you people why you even like me at all, I'll give you a link to the new song by LIGHTS. Yiiiippeeeee.

LIGHTS - Everybody Breaks A Glass

P.S. I'm thinking about doing this thing once a week. So I completely love reading and writing, right? Right. And a thing I always catch myself doing is when I'm reading or writing something I get totally into character analysis. And I was thinking, would it be totally awesome to do a character day once a week, just to get a part of my brain out there? Or would that be sooo lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment