Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Memories That He Couldn't Remember

PHOTODUMP.
The pigs on the windowsill in my Mimi's kitchen. I love my Mimi's house. I remember everything, and nothing's changed.

Used to be my Mimimi's (great grandma's) cookie jar and now it's in my Mimi's (grandma's) kitchen.

Great great grandparents, I'm not sure which ones. The lady is full Native American.



I hd no idea what this bug was! It looked like a mini rock with two legs that were waving around and then it had two pinchers. It was weird.



The swingset I grew up on. I remember the day my Mimi went and got that, too.

Bumblebees.

My dad used to call these paintbrush flowers.


Tweety Bird wind mill. It's been there as long as I can remember.

The tree next to my Granddad's tool shed.



Two of my own characters that I like to draw. Very different twins.



My cute little kitty thinking that she's hiding from my little sister. She was hiding underneath the instructions when my little sister was building something.

Lounging where she always does, thinking she's the queen.

My cute puppy!




The man shaking Kennedy's hand was the owner of the Bliss store. I remember when he died.

You can see most of the inside of the Bliss store there! Tiny place. I love.

Cemetary across from the Bliss store. Veterans from the Civil War are buried there.






Old school house bell across from the Bliss store.






I'd really appreciate it if no one stole my pictures. :(

2 comments:

  1. i love the bubble gum machine pic..its really colorful and full of life!!

    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete