Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wiol Ono

I'm here to give you pretty pictures of apple blossoms and my wonderful shadow skills.






And I shall not be posting until about Tuesday, because I will be camping. Lots of eye candy, pretty pictures! Because I've been told the place we're camping is beautiful. So maybe a list of other blogs to look up since I won't be here?
and maybe go to burdge-bug.deviantart.com as well?
And guys, I forgot how much I like Christopher Paolini's writing. I'm re-reading Eldest currently, and I think I'll come back from this camping trip with a lot of sketches of Eragon and the other characters. Arya is kick-butt! And I think I'm also going to bring Lord of the Rings: Return of the King book to this camping trip as well, because I've been thinking about J.R.R. Tolkien a lot. So I will return to you all within the next week with hopefully good sketches and amazing pictures!
Good day and farewell readers! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (Oh gimme a break, I'm reading Eragon. .... Oh good gosh, look it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment