Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oceanic Vistas

Hey, peeps, just here to tell you all I'm not dead. I know I said I'd have pictures about yesterday, but gosh dangit I'm so tired. I haven't even uploaded the pictures onto my computer yet. But I did get alot of good ones, so they will be coming later. I just got back from the citayy, where I matted my sketches that I'm putting in the gallery. They look pretty sharp, I'm totally excited. I also got manila paper! I've used textured paper before, but it wasn't manila, and I've never used manila except for like seriously old manila paper that I didn't even realize was that at the time. So I'm excited about using that, I think I'll try to draw something steampunk on it. And currently my cat is licking my chin because I just had ice cream and I'm all sticky. So of course she wants her bit of ice cream too. She loves any human food. Especially soup and BBQ chips. The latter is only because as soon as we got her I fed her really spicy BBQ chips and ever since she won't settle for anything less. The camping trip was amazing, I wanna go back right now, and while there I figured out how to sketch landscapes! They're pretty rad and I'm sending one of them to my aunt. Also, my new favorite song is this. So you should go listen to that song because it's rad. Andddd now my cat is trying to eat my feet, so I will talk to you all later!

Edit: sorry if that link didn't work out for you guys! I just put a new one in, so go check it out fer realz!

No comments:

Post a Comment