Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life in Shackles

So I just got back from the gallery. Everyone was really nice (at least the people that paid attention to the blue haired girl in the corner standing next to a portfolio and elaborate sketches.) There was a really nice girl in like her 20's that I didn't know, but she was really nice and she was talking to me alot about how important the portfolio was and stuff, and her mom came back various times with various people to show them. Which I appreciated. And then there were two grandma-aged ladies who were especially nice to me, and one of them actually considered buying one of my works but in the end didn't. But I got a lot of compliments and encouragments from them. And all day I heard "I hope it works for you," which probably meant a lot more to me than it did to them. And in the end, I sold one of my sketches. To my uncle, but I still sold one no less. And I got Roast and Toast. Which is always a plus. So I just thought I'd tell you all how it worked out before I head off for a midnight snack of hummus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment