Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

They Said You Couldn't, They Lied Out of Fear.

Hey look! I didn't lie! Anyway, the main theme for this post is junkiness and, I guess you could say, ugliness. When I told a lady once that I really love going into junkyards and taking pictures, she wrinkled up her nose and said why? Everything's so dirty. If you know me at all, you probably know I am the least clean person you will ever meet. Not like, hygiene and stuff, but just about everything else. Nothing I ever do is organized. My bed is absolutely messy---there's books EVERYWHERE and notebooks stacked in rows and candy up on shelves and pieces of paper strewn about. I like it that way. As unorganized and absolutely untidy everything is, I know exactly where my stuff is, I know which book is where, and when I go to bed at night with books and stuff all around me, it feels cozy. Homey. Now I promise you, I am not a hoarder, I know when to throw things away, I just like my coziness. I've had friends ask why I never clean my bed. I don't find that surface stuff very...important. And that's why I love junkyards. Everything is everywhere, and I see beauty in it all. It's just so magical. I dunno, I'm weird. But I love me some good junkyards.
Now, beware, of the magical photo dump.






Tire Mountain. Dah dah duuuuhh.
























Pepsi-Cola.













Yes, major photo plop. Took like, four hours to do it all. I'm awesome.
Play list just because:
Broken Man - Boys Like Girls, which is currently my favorite.
Gives You Hell, and It Ends Tonight - both by The All American Rejects
Hey Princess, Dance Forever, Clock Runs Out, and my person favorite, Not Your Birthday - all by Allstar Weekend, just cause they're dancey.
What About Now and All These Lives - both by Daughtry, cause they're oldtimers.
Stand Tall and Lay Me Down - both by The Dirty Heads
I'm Still Here - John Rzeznik (My anthem. Anthem? Anthum? Idk.)
Hide - RED.
Meant to Live - Switchfoot, cause it never gets old.
Rock to em, villers.

No comments:

Post a Comment