Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm begging you, return to PeacockandGunsville tomorrow for eye candy.

Yeees. I am lacking.
But news! I will probably have a photo dump tomorrow! Only reason I'm not posting it today is because...well... I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ... Yes. I'm... I'm a real procrastinator. But tomorrow will be full of Peacocks and Laser Guns goodness! Like old German beer bottles and junk yards and sugar shacks and other delightfully entertaining things. So, yes, I'm lacking, no, I'm not dead, and come back tomorrow for pictures of a beaten up very ancient white Bug! *excited face*
IN THE MEANTIME!
Go listen to some Elvis or Dirty Heads for relaxing. Or Daughtry, Three Days Grace, or AC/DC for jamming hardcore. Orrrr LIGHTS for inspirational? Or maybe some Glee cast versions for dancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment