Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Rubbish!

My new words: Rubbish, git, and oi.
I'm turning British.
I. Wish.

"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
Oh how I do enjoy James, Remus, and of course, Sirius.

Ron: "Who're you going with then?"
Fred: "Angelina."
Ron: "What? You've already asked her?"
Fred: "Good point. Oi! Angelina! Want to come to the ball with me?"
Fred and George are my pals. We like dis.

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down at his piece of parchment, "that can't be right, can it?"
"Aaaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry.."
The Weasley's are seriously epic. But Ron is like... normally epic.

Draco: "You see, I, unlike you, have been made a prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishments".
"Yeah," said Harry, "but you, unlike me, are a git."
Although I do like Draco Malfoy. I just feel bad for the poor git. I mean, his father basically left him to be a whiny pale Death Eater.

I'm sorry. All those quotes up there just started out as an innocent search to find a name for the title. Then I got carried away because the sarcasm in these books are just too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment