Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ringing. Ever So Ringing.


The ultimate jealousy. He's a good mate, that Ron is.
Okay, now I'm going to teach you all a little word I constantly use in my head. I don't use it out loud, for fear of being booted out of the big kid's party. And I just got in there. But they still don't talk to me, because I'm still mentally subnormal. So this word is. NOVELISTIC. I have no idea if it, in fact, is a real word. But I'm so attached to stories and myths and novels and books of any kind that no matter how hard I try I cannot not think "Oh, that's novelistic." It basically means (in my head anyway) that something is so inspirational that it could be in a book. Or that it reminds me of something from a book. Or it's so magical it could be in a myth. I guess, it just has a certain ring to it that could be put into a story. Like for instance, that picture up there is so...novelistic. I just can't think of a different word! It just. It explains everything for me.
DON'T REPORT MY WEIRDNESS TO THE BIG KIDS!
Speaking of weirdness, I went to the library today to give back Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, which like, was totally sad because that's my favorite one, it's like, so emotional. Did I say like enough? Totally. Anyway, so I go in there and I set the book on the counter and say to the librarian, "And I give back to you this book." And I seriously think I read wayyyy to much, that I'm starting to speak like novelistic characters. Will I stop? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment