Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bailey, Corbin, and sweet Tanner.

Yo, peepizzles. After this is a lengthy post I've been thinking about alot lately. Get your waders on, cause it's deep. ;)

Lauren, and one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. She has the longest eyelashes and her eyes remind me of lightning, and we all think she's gonna be a redhead. Which makes her 90 % more adorable. Her name is Bailey.


Plus, Bailey's big brother, Corbin, is... Like there aren't even words to describe Corby. He's a redhead and he says he has a crush on me and today it was the sweetest thing ever, he looks at me and says "I'm going to make a big sand castle for you." And then proceeds to make me a sand castle with a garage for his toy cars. Then he says in his cute little quivery voice, "You. . . You're a pretty girl." And then I ruffled his hair and said "You're a really cute kid." And I hope my kids someday will be as perfect as him, as sweet and thoughtful and intelligent.

The boy in the last picture drew this on my arm. I plan to get tattoos someday, and I'm seriously thinking about getting this done on my forearm. So he put it in markers there. I love it.



This boy inspires me all the time. He's always himself. Even if sometimes he's a big baby. I just wanna teach him everything I know, and make life a little easier on him, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment