Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Harper's Bazar

I have Victorian dresses and gun shot smoke floating about my head.
But isn't that some of the best things to have floating in your brain? Besides gladiators and sea monsters, of course.
Anyway, I have good news. My art was found by important people and this summer my job is doing what I love. I get to have my artwork put in a gallery and sold. I'm really anxious. Because I really hope people like my style, and what I choose to draw, and mostly I hope it opens their imaginations and let's them see the endless stories that I see when I draw these pictures of woman in elaborate dresses and men with sad looks on their faces brandishing swords. I hope this all pulls through, and leads me somewhere. Because art is the one thing I want to do forever. So post a good luck for me.
And P.S. Tomorrow I have nothing to do but schoolwork, and today I went to the Island. So I'll probably have pictures up of pretty landscape and goofiness and oldschool stuff.
And by the way --

1 comment:

  1. But when do we, your loyal readers, get to see your artwork? =)

    ReplyDelete